- Thrive revenue faster
- Increase the number of high-quality sales-ready leads you generate
- Measure and prove marketing ROI
- Cost-efficient and time-saving when it comes to marketing
- Enhanced performance of marketing campaigns
“According to a report by Gleanster, CMOs at top-performing firms indicate that the most compelling rationale for the implementation of marketing automation is to maximize the revenue (79 percent), and acquire higher quality leads (76 percent)”.
What Can Marketing Automation Do To Your Firm?
- Marketing automation can deliver astonishing ROI to your firm. Firms that deploy marketing automation source more pipeline from marketing, acquire more productive sales reps, and experience enhanced attainment of revenue.
- Majority of firms can experience better ROI in less than one year.
Adoption Statistics of Marketing Automation
- According to Social Media’s report, 75 percent of all businesses are already using at least one type of marketing automation tool.
- According to the statistical report published by Invespcro, 63 percent of marketers plan to increase their budgets associated with marketing automation in the near future.
- According to the report published by SharpSpring, the marketing automation industry which was worth $6.1 billion in 2019, was projected to double in size by 2023.
- According to the report from Bold Digital, marketing automation technology is currently used by more than 480,000 websites.
- According to the report from Invespcro, the strategic goals for marketing automation included lead nurturing (57%), sales revenue (47%), improvising customer engagement (36%), marketing productivity (29%) and enhancing campaign measurability (28%).
Result Statistics of Marketing Automation
- According to the report from Marketo, 76 percent of marketers experience a positive ROI within a year.
- According to the report by Business2Community, automation has yielded in an increase in sales for 80 percent of marketers.
- Invespcro discovered that 77 percent of firms report an increase in conversions through marketing automation.
- Nucleus discovered that marketing automation enhances the productivity by 20 percent.
- According to the report from Lenskold group, marketing automation is praised by 80 percent of marketers as one of the significant contributors of their success
Marketing automation can deliver rapid results, but businesses have to adapt the updated processes to avail the maximum benefits. The most triumphant marketers design a big picture in their mind regarding the future plans and accomplishments, but deliver effective and expeditious ROI and then evolve from there towards driving maximum value.