Lead generation has become progressively challenging, and it remains one of the most severe tasks of marketing professionals. However, B2B marketers can drive adequate leads through a well-designed Infographic.
Infographics are so much more than the visual, which makes your blog post look striking.They are an appealing way to transform statistics and giant blocks of text.
The Infographic given here speaks about its importance on B2B lead generation and how one can gain quality leads from it. 65% of marketers believe infographic will be used as a lead generating tool in future.
Interest of Website Visitors
Infographics are so much more than the visual, which makes your blog post look attractive. They are an attractive way to transform statistics and giant blocks of text.
- In 2019, 81% of marketers skim the content.
- Out of 96% of people visiting your website, 94% would click based on design, 83% would go for visual.
Different types of Infographic for lead generation
- Statistical Infographic
- Informational Infographic
- Timeline Infographic
- Comparison Infographic
- List Infographic
Flawless Anatomy of Infographic for Lead Generation
- State your customer’s needs
- Provide actionable tips
- Produce relevant data and insights
- Clear font
- The color scheme should match the theme and brand
- Correct pictures to represent the content
- Maintain the Flow
- Proper use of white space
- Mobile optimized
Lead generating essentials
- Clear CTA
- Social media sharing buttons
- Link to the relevant offer
- Share your embed code
How to use Infographic for lead generation
Marketers generate a good number of leads from social media
- 77% of marketers generate leads from social media.
- 80% from LinkedIn, 30% from Facebook, 35% from Twitter
Usage of visuals in the email have a drastic impact on conversion
- 72% prefer email with visual images.
- 55% possibility of the audience turning into leads.
- 90% of business grew using emails.
Colorful visual content increases the desire to be read by prospects
- Relevant data with colorful visual Increase Traffic 12%.
- Infographic receives 94% more clicks , 20x more reads and 86% generate leads.