#1 Computer Vision
- Scans almost identify anything either a product or logo.
- Computer vision provides the desired result.
- Improve customer satisfaction by improving efficiency across multiple business functions.
#2 Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- AI software is really smart.
- Feed the data or information about customers to give desired service and results.
- AI reduces human efforts and saves a lot of time.
- No manual intervention required
- Communicate with human beings on websites, mobile apps, etc.
- Solve customers’ queries or comments or suggestions.
- Handle feedback and meet customer’s expectations.
#4 Encourage Feedback
- This trending technology provides real-time information.
- Customers can scan any product using their smartphone.
- AR systems give the desired results looking through the camera.
- Useful for eCommerce, medicine and healthcare, security and surveillance, etc.
#5 24/7 live support
- Prevent the user from waiting to get their problem fixed.
- Answer customer’s queries instantly.
- Available 24/7 without any human customer support executive.
#6 Big data Analytics
- Analyze businesses to know their customers.
- Collect information of customer’s purchase history, demographics, etc.
- Create effective marketing campaigns using technologies in 2022.
#7 Augmented Analytics
- Provide real-time relevant information or data.
- Uses different tools like data visualization, text mining, etc.
- Gives results instantly related to finance, sales, IT department, etc. of any company.
- Boost your business growth by providing some amazing solutions.