“B2B” stands for “Business to Business”. The term refers to all those businesses and companies that offer goods and services that aid other businesses. These are businesses that offer the “parts” to other businesses which help the “sum” to be greater than the parts.
One of the vital cogs in the wheel for B2B marketing is Email marketing campaigns.
#1 Emails are one of the most convenient forms of one-to-one communication.
- 93% of B2B marketers use e-mail.
#2 Emails are a powerful vehicle for sharing your brand’s content
- 83% of B2B companies use email newsletters as part of their content marketing program
- 40% of B2B marketers say these newsletters are most critical to their content marketing success.
#3 Lead Generation
- In a research, 48% of marketers considered email marketing the most effective online marketing channel for lead generation.
#4 Emails are the go to option
- 72% of customers prefer email as their main channel for business communication.
#5 Email automation
- Procedure of sending a business or commercial message en masse.
- You can reach out to the entire group of subscribers (existing and prospective clients) on your mailing list in one go.
#6 Highest ROI
- Of all the digital marketing strategies, Emails have shown the highest average ROI (Return on Investment). According to an estimate, ROI through email marketing is $42 for every $1 spent i.e. a ROI of 4200%.
#7 Creating Brand Awareness
- According to a study, 50% of the respondents revealed that email is their most preferred way to receive updates from brands they follow.
- According to Statista, in 2018, there were 8 billion registered email users worldwide. This number is predicted to jump to 4.4 billion users in 2023.