The B2B world is evolving at high speed. The behaviors of the buyers in this segment are shifting significantly, in part due to the technological advancements that are currently taking place. This indicates that B2B marketers have to educate themselves on the trend that is proven to grow more impactful in 2020 and beyond.
In this Infographic, we have listed a range of such novel trends that helps you perfect your B2B strategy and thereby generate great results. Go through it now to learn what it takes to succeed in 2020.
#1 Personalized Communication
- 72% of B2B buyers expect personalized communication from businesses that suit their needs.
- Marketers have experienced a 760% increase in ROI from personalized campaigns.
#2 Programmatic Advertising
- Google is targeting 60% of digital advertising spend to go to programmatic advertising by 2021.
- 65% of B2B marketers revealed they currently sell or buy advertising programmatically.
#3 Interactive Email Marketing
- Interactive email such as embedding videos to your email can increase click rates by 300%.
- 91% of B2B buyers prefer consuming interactive and visual content rather than plain text.
#4 Influencer Marketing
- B2B influencer marketing delivers 11x higher ROI than other traditional forms of digital marketing.
- Businesses are earning $5.20 for every $1 spent on influencer marketing.
#5 Account-Based Marketing
- 92% of B2B marketers say ABM is extremely important to their inclusive marketing efforts.
- Companies using ABM were able to generate 208% more revenue for their marketing efforts.
#6 Marketing Automation
- Nurturing leads using marketing automation is 451% more efficient than using blast emails.
- Firms using marketing automation encounter an average of a 451% rise in qualified leads.
#7 Artificial Intelligence
- 54% of executives claim AI solutions have already increased their company productivity.
- 72% of decision-makers agree that AI enables them to concentrate on meaningful and valuable tasks.
Salesforce, The Drum SiriusDecisons, Martech Advisor, TapInfluence, Annuitas Group, PwC, Campaign Monitor, Dun & Bradstreet, DemandGen, Influencer Marketing Hub, MarketingProfs, Business2Community