With the help of predictive analytics, AI-powered systems make anticipations based on-site visitors as to who will be potential enough to get converted into sales. Questions like which leads are worth pursuing, or what is the next step to take to convert the lead are well answered and estimated by AI. At a significant rate, AI transforms lead generation into lead conversion.
Let us witness some advances made by artificial intelligence and its other salient features.
Salient Features of Artificial Intelligence That Transform Lead Generation to Lead Conversion.
- Creates unique customer profiles
- Easy segmentation
- Real-time client service
- Consistent follow-up service
- Keeping CRM handy
- Analysis of customer behavior
- Builds a quality pipeline
Some Facts to Know about Artificial Intelligence
- According to Oracle, Chatbots have the potential to save $174 Billion from industries like insurance, financial firms, healthcare, sales, and customer service organizations.
- Top marketing professionals claimthat businesses that have adopted artificial intelligence witnessed 59 percent better closing rates for sales. They also experienced a 58 percent increase in revenue, a 54 percent increase in traffic on site, and a 52 percent higher conversion rate.
- As per Demandbase, around 80 percent of marketing executives anticipate AI will change the dynamics of marketing to the next level by 2020.
- Around 59 percent of Americans are willing to receive coupons and promotional offers through a Chatbot.
Prime Challenges of Marketers for the Adoption of Artificial Intelligence Technology
- Training employees/staff (54 percent)
- Difficulty in understanding the results (46 percent)
- Integrating AI into the already existing technology (60 percent)
- Cost of adopting AI (42 percent)
It is believed there’s a lack of basic understanding of the benefits of AI technologies at present. A focused education method to make the marketers aware of its advantages will support its implementation in the future.
Some Fun Facts Related to AI
- Chatbots can retain customersat a rate of 40 percent to 60 percent in just one month.
- Chatbots understand the emotional experiencesand recommend products based on it.
- With the help of Chatbots answering questions, the healthcare and banking industries witnessed saving four minutes per inquiry.
- It is believed that about 71 percent of customerswant to solve the problem on their own. In such a scenario, Chatbots have been their final solution provider.
Benefits of Artificial Intelligence That Convert Leads to Sales Funnel
Since the new belief is that Chatbots are a better salesperson than humans, let’s look at the benefits of using AI in our business world.
- More robust and interactive
- Quick automated response to user-initiated queries
- Usage of natural language to give real experience
- Highly-specialized and structured pattern of communication
- Monitors the intent and ability of the site visitors
Conclusion: It is pretty obvious that Chatbots and Artificial intelligence are the future of the marketing and business world. In fact, we should relish the fact that our marketing campaigns will be fully supported by artificial intelligence and increase its ability to transform leads into sales.
The innovation of AI is providing aid to small as well as big companies. It has proved to be smarter, quicker, and more efficient in the case of lead management.