#1 Have A Catchy Subject Line:
The subject line of your email must be catchy enough for the user to open the email.
#2 Be Crisp & Brief
Your email should have the right focus and be to the point.
#3 Segment Your Email List
Create groups of the recipients based on psychology, purchase history, browsing history, etc.
#4 Send Relevant Content
96% of the organizations believe sending the relevant content plays a crucial role than just email marketing.
#5 Design The Responses
Sending across wrong responses can be alarming. Design the answers as per your target audience in automation also.
#6 Balance Content & Advertisement
Remember to think like an audience and not as a creator. Don’t make content that doesn’t interest them.
#7 Use Images
Create engaging content and attractive images. This will entice the audience to engage.
#8 Follow trends
Don’t hesitate to follow a new trend as that will attract your audience in engagement.
#9 Always Personalize
A new fashion of personalization has become popular, knowing no ends. Personalize to bond with the audience.
#10 Make Occasional Offers
On special occasions like anniversaries or festivals, make offers that will gain conversion rate.
Some Interesting Statistics Of Conversion Through Email Automation:
For any B2B, the direct automated mailing is essential as it adds more value and digitally advertises.
- According to DMN, up to 90% of personalized emails get opened while only 20-30% of generic ones get opened.
- As per USPS Household Diary Study, 81% of people read their emails daily.
- 60% of consumers believe email makes more impression, say experts of leading marketing firms.
- As per a survey, 70% of customers prefer emails over any other method of communication.
- Direct emailing gets a 37% higher response rate than a regular email.
- According to Canon, adding a person’s name and personalization can increase the response rate of an email marketing campaign by 500%.
Emails are an old way of touching the roots of marketing. Clients rely firmly on the fashion of email marketing. Email Automation has a high potential to boost the conversion rate of a visitor into an audience and audience into a client. The cycle is eased with the help of Email automation.